Are you worried your significant other is cheating on you? Always have a frank discussion, carefully timed for confrontation, when you are in a safe enviornment. Consult a lawyer, too, for legal ramifications of a potential split. In the meantime, look over these top signs-
1. He or she has been unfaithful in the past.
2. You've caught him or her lying, even about simple things.
3. Lack of intimacy.
4. He or she is distant, physically and emotionally.
5. He or she avoids the topic of cheating and deflects blame onto you/changes the subject.
6. He or she compares you to other women and men / asks you to change things about yourself.
7. He or she ignores you/treats you poorly.
8. He or she chooses to spend free time alone or "out," rather than with you.
9. Secretive cell phone behavior, such as deleted contacts and use of passwords.
10. He or she is rarely apologetic after an argument/apologies feel insincere.
Most of all, your intuition tells you something is wrong. You don't always need concrete evidence that your partner is cheating on you. Even if you can't put your finger on it, don't dismiss your feelings. Contact a lawyer to talk about your legal rights and remedies when things go from bad to worse.